Saturday, June 25, 2016

Shilole has introduced her New Music label, and this Artist has been signed in her Label

Bongo fleva artist Zuwena Mohamed 'Shilole' has launched her new label 'Shilole Entertainment' which also has signed an aspiring artist named 'Amaselly'.
The singer, who is doing well and her video of the song 'SayMyName', She told the E Clouds of Clouds TV, had decided to introduce the label to help talented artists who do not get a chance anywhere to show up their talents.

"Yeah I have signed upcoming artist, Amaselly aka Gaucho, because it is a decent artist, he sought me for a long time, Shilole help me help me, so I think, I decided to help him," said Shilole.
Also Shilole said she signed the artist through her new label called Shilole Entertainment.

Amasely thanked Shilole the decision to help her as he promised good things.

No comments:

Post a Comment